Wednesday, August 28, 2013

That Pregnancy Glow

What is the GLOW of pregnancy?  I want to know.
The only "glowing" I get is from that new big shiny red pimple on my chin, or neck, or back, or nose...  pick your pimple.  I feel like Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, for crying out loud.  That "glow" is just a beacon saying, "Look at me!  I'm a glowing zit!"  I feel like I'm 15 again. 

Like I really needed a series of breakouts on top of all my expanding body parts to draw even more attention to!

Why can't I glow tan or glow smooth flawless skin? I wouldn't even mind glowing-in-the-dark!
Why do I glow pimples?! 

I clearly got the short end of the glow stick.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Andrea, you are hilarious and you are beautiful no matter how much weight you put on or how many pimples you have. Your glow is your ability to love unconditionally--your children and everyone else around you. I am so lucky to have you as my next door neighbor. You are amazing!