Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Baby Turns One

 

I swear a year has NOT passed by since my baby boy was born.  Really?  Where does the time go?  This poor child hardly has any milestones or memories captured on paper or scrapbook, and he's ONE!

Oh, what a sweetie he is...

"Check it out ya'll, my birthday cake... yeah baby..."

Kason LOVES balloons, in fact his first word is "ba" for balloon. Sometimes he says "-oon" too.

 Look at those baby blues, he looks just like his daddy.  The cake all over the face, though, he gets from me.

"Ahhhh, this is the life, I'm ONE!!"

Love you Kason!!  You are the happiest baby ever!

3 comments:

Jane said...

I can't believe a year has passed either!! He is the most handsome little guy :) Lets get together SOON!!!

Annie Porter said...

Hooray a post! And cute boy!

Krista said...

He could not be cuter! Happy first birthday to Kason! Call me!