Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Sister's Baptism

My wonderful sister Candace Wagaman
was baptized Saturday March 10th into
 Candace and her husband Dan
(also a member of The Church of Jesus Christ.)

The Sister Missionaries who taught her:
Sister Lupe from Fiji
Sister Nassaka from Uganda
These two Sisters are amazing.  I had the opportunity to sit in on all the discussions, and I learned a lot from them.  They are remarkable women, with such amazing faith. 
I love them!
My husband Erik baptized and confirmed her. 
It was so spiritual and beautiful.
The Church room was packed with people there to support her.  She had friends from high school,  our parents, her hubby's family, my hubby's family, ward members, stake presidency, and missionaries there - it was stunning!
Congratulations Candace! 
You are AMAZING!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Congrats to Candance!

Joni said...

That is fantastic news, yay!

The Loves said...

That is such great news! Those two sisters are amazing. I love them.