Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My 13.1

This is a number that embodies a certain connotation of achievement with it.  Let me share the many ways that 13.1 is accomplished in my life daily...

13.1...

...calories my fingers burn blogging and shopping online in an hour.

...cans of diet Mountain Dew consumed.

...caramel-apple candy-corns that fit into one handful.

...handfuls of caramel-apple candy-corn eaten untill the bag is empty.

...water/child/phone/bathroom breaks while walking on the treadmill for half an hour.

...brain cells lost for each episode of Spongebob watched.

...miles driven to & from the gas station per week.

...diapers changed daily.

...minutes it takes to do a load of dishes.

...loads of laundry in a week.

...seconds of uninterrupted shower time.

...pounds my baby weighs.

...snacks I eat in a day.

...miles I run in my dreams.

...Now I think I'm entitled to a t-shirt or bumper sticker or medal, right?

3 comments:

Krista said...

If I ran that much it would be a nightmare not a dream. Also, that should be the number of times you visit with your friends from the 'hood in a month. Let's work on that, then I will buy you a sticker for your car.

Jane said...

You definitely deserve a sticker on your car!! I love your blog, it is so fun to read. I agree with Krista, lets make that number apply to the number of get togethers we have.

Alisa said...

I love this post. So true of your life right now I am sure. It made me miss having a thirteen pound baby that needs 13 diaper changes in a day.