Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer Wishin'



I wish...

my baby would stay tiny, curled up into a ball on my shoulder, making puckering faces and gurgling smiles.

summer would last forever.

kids didn't need to go to school.

Mary Poppins lived in my house.

potty training happened with the snap of a finger.

fat literally melted away.

bodies didn't age.

kids never whined and always shared.

diet Mtn. Dew grew on trees in my backyard.

I could wake up every morning bouncing with energy, so I really didn't need my diet dew.

I could be with my family forever...



4 comments:

Krista said...

I love the picture of the four of them on the blanket - so sweet. Adorabengtzen children.

Joni said...

Oh what cute cute kids! I wish for all those things too, except for my baby staying tiny part, its kinda nice having my baby be 3 yrs old, miss you guys!

Jane said...

I agree with you on all of these. I can't believe I haven't seen that perfect baby in person yet.

Gen said...

You have a Beautiful Family. One day, I will have to make the trip to visit Utah.