Monday, December 20, 2010

Dear Santa, Please Load My Stocking With....



Phenergan

Maalox

Tylenol - wahoo, nothing works like good ole Tylenol...
Sciatica, headaches, hip-aches beware... (Seriously, is Tylenol the best I can get?)

Patience

A jolly good sense of humor to last for the next 6 MONTHS

Olive Garden in endless supply

Chocolate... fudge, milk, ice cream, hot cocoa... you get the point.

Clothes that make me look like I didn't eat all that, but that still fit and are so dang cute that I don't feel like hiding under a blanket in my house listening to the fat cells expanding all day.

Time machine to take me back to when I was 25 and pregnant - my body didn't rebel so much against me then. Seriously, I feel like Tim Allen on "The Santa Clause" where he goes in to the doctor and has gained 40 pounds in a week. Except I didn't put on a Santa-suit. I just took a pregnancy test and walked out of the bathroom 40 pounds more than when I went in.

A healthy baby, despite my murmurings.

9 comments:

Burts said...

CONGRATS!!! I feel your pain though, pregnancy is hard and I am very grateful for what I have and grateful that I dont have to do it again :)

Amber said...

Congrats, momma!!! Wish I were closer and could come and celebrate with you.

Joni said...

Oh my goodness, congrats! I hope it is a boy so Aiden can have a brother. Good luck with everything!

Maryann said...

Andrea!!! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys!! So fun!! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Jane said...

Start feeling better, fast!! I hope you can enjoy Christmas.

The Loves said...

Yeah! Congratulations!! Hope your family has a very merry christmas!

Krista said...

I will come fill your stocking if I can share the Olive Garden and goodies!

Alison said...

Yay! I hope santa brought you what you wanted. What is your due date?

Jori said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I craved (and I mean CRAVED) Olive Garden when I was pregnant with my kids. Too funny. Can't wait to see pictures of the newest addition and to find out what you're having.