Monday, March 1, 2010

Preparing for the STAMPEDE........

Camp Bengtzen Time...
Oh yes. Tomorrow we embark on our adventure for the week.
Featuring, once again, five adorable crazy kids:

Jordan, 6 - sweet, stubborn, moody, ruler of the house, enemy of sleep #1.

Owen, 6 - cute, leader-of-the-pack, persistent, won't eat what I cook, mamma's boy (but mamma's in sunny Cancun), enemy of sleep #2.

Aidan, 4 - adorable, monkey, picky eater, fruit-snack addict, accident-prone, enemy of sleep #3.

Paige, 4 - darling diva, wild, pantry-raider, screamer, girl power, enemy of sleep #4.

Bella, 1 - precious princess, baby attitude, bottomless pit, unpredictable sleeper, but at least she GOES to bed!

I'm sort-of expecting it to be like a buffalo roundup, or something like that.





I'll surely be posting daily, as it is always therapeutic to blog the CRAZINESS, and see the events that transpire in a somewhat comical light...

6 comments:

Joni said...

Can't wait for you to post, I'm sure it will be hilarious! Good luck. At least it will be a little warm, maybe they can play outside for awhile.

Queen Of The Castle said...

i have three more i can send over. they don't speak english so that could add to the fun. as for sleep - it depends of the day or the hour for that matter!!

Jane said...

I always get a kick out of your camp Bengtzen posts, I'll be looking forward to them. You crack me up. Good luck!!

Alison said...

All I have to say is Melatonin.

Joidee Gappmayer said...

Let me know if you want to send them over to my house if you need any sanity time. ;) Also we would love to go to the park with you too.

Alisa said...

You are a brave, brave woman. Will you be seeking refuge at Sonic again?