Sunday, February 7, 2010

Who Dat....

....Say Dey Gonna Beat Dem Saints?!!!!!

We had an absolutely spectacular
SAINTS SuperBowl Party!















For the first time ever, I watched the Superbowl to watch the game instead of the commercials. (If you don't know, my family is from Louisiana, & I grew up watching Saints games with my Dad, sporting a miniature helmet on my head, so I harbor nostalgia for this team.)

From homemade Saints t-shirts & bling...
to Saints balloons and gold fringe everywhere...
to boiled crab & shrimp...
to fleur de lis cookies...
to a FANTASTIC FINISH...
GEAUX NEW ORLEANS SAINTS!!!

7 comments:

Liz said...

Love it!! So cute! I can't believe how much Aiden looks like your dad!!

Jane said...

Fun!!! How exciting when your team wins, I thought of you and how much fun it must have been at your house tonight. Homeade shirts?! Did you make them? SO cute.

Andrea said...

I made my shirt and my kids' shirts (iron-ons); we designed my dad's & sister's online, and ordered Erik's. It was lots of fun putting together this party for my family!
(And BTW, I've always thought Aidan looks like my baby pictures AND my dad's childhood pics!)

Gotta love it! Fun times.

Joidee Gappmayer said...

Andrea! I love it! You guys looked like you had a fantastic time. :) I am a Colts fan, but was so excited for the Saints. They completely deserved to win!!!! :)

Katie said...

How fun! We watched the game and I found myself rooting for the Saints. Jer was going for the Colts but it was a fun game to watch! I'm glad you had the right outcome for your party!

Queen Of The Castle said...

Looks like lots of fun. (I wont tell you we were rooting for the other team) I love doing things that remind me of fun childhood memories!

I also want to thank you for the gift card. You and Eric are good friends and we appreciate your thoughtfulness. When I saw the price of diapers I about died. I forgot how expensive they are so the gift card will come in handy. Thanks again!!

-shannon

Joni said...

I LOVE the picture of you and Erik in the air, too funny. Looks like you guys had a blast.