Monday, February 1, 2010

Ka-Chow!



Happy B-day to my little buddy, Aidan! He had a smokin' Lightning McQueen party this weekend.



(Look closely and check out the nice shiner he got by tripping in Harmon's parking lot and landing on his face just after ordering balloons & cake. Perfect timing.)

He's been asking for the "Dragon Castle" for the last month, so here it is:



I love most crafty things, but I DO NOT DRAW. So I think I did pretty good free-handing this Lightning McQueen "Pin the Lightning Bolt" game poster! Ka-Chow!


Thanks to the little people (and grandparents) who came over to celebrate with him - he was SO thrilled to have friends over (too bad I forgot to take a picture of them.)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, I would say that your attempt at drawing was a success! Sorry, I spaced it and Ally missed most of the party. She was thrilled to be invited and had a great time even though she wasn't there the whole time. Thanks!

Crystal said...

Look at those skills! Nice drawing super mom!! I noticed his little shiner yesterday. Poor guy. I love the word KaChow its the best! I need to use it more often.

Joni said...

wow, you are an artist! I might have to borrow that for Spencer's party, he loves Lightning McQueen, that is if you still have it. How old is he now, 4?