Wednesday, September 16, 2009

When the "Freshman 15" becomes the "Post-Partum 50"...

Ever have one of those days when you realize that you're just not losing anything, despite your efforts? Then you look at your pantry and realize that this may have something to do with it, but you're just not willing (or capable, or strong enough) to change it.

I have been sabotaged by good eats and treats. If I don't buy it, I make it! And I devour all of it (waste not a good bite.) I cannot say no. This is my curse!

It doesn't matter that I ran and ran all summer long, for I could not outrun my sweet tooth.

So, to all you freshman ladies out there, beware the "freshman 15," for the "post-partum 50" is not far behind (and sticks to your behind like superglue.)

5 comments:

Krista said...

You are so full of crap! That may be true for the rest of us, but not you! Last night I was thinking if you get any skinnier you are going to blow away!

Katie said...

You are so skinny. I get jealous when you tell me what good things you eat and it doesn't seem to make a difference. Lucky you!

Joni said...

You are hilarious, you look good. I was hoping to see a picture of your pantry and all the yummy treats in it.

Jane said...

ditto what everyone else said, you skinny lady. I love Joni's comment about seeing the pantry, that is something I would think of too, it made me laugh. I am glad the party was a success, I heard you made out with a bunch of watch bands, lucky you!

Amber said...

If there really is 50, you hide it so dang well. Andrea you look amazing. Just keep drinking the Diet Cake, it makes everything else OK.