Monday, September 7, 2009

Flower and Watch Party!!

I'm having a flower-clip and watch-jewelry party at my house on Tuesday, Sept. 15th from 7:00-9:30pm, open house. Everyone is invited, if you're able to make it!

If you need directions, leave me a comment.

I am so excited to kick-off my flower clip business. You can see some flowers at Bella Jordan Blossoms.




And the watch jewelry is soooooooo beauitful!! You can get watch faces, or jewerly bands, or both! You can see some of her designs at Pink Honey.





Hope to see you there!!
Bring friends, and browse some delightful and adorable accessories!

3 comments:

Krista said...

So, I wore my birthday present to Swiss Days and just about caused a riot. I was bombarded with questions like, Did you get that here? Where can I get one? Do they come in other colors? Do you have a card for the person who made it? Call me. We will go into business!!!!

Jane said...

I will be there with bells on! Can't wait to buy some cute flowers.

Alisa said...

I can't wait to come and get some cute stuff for my girlies.