Friday, July 10, 2009

FLOWER CLIPS!!



My latest hobby is expanding, and I'm now selling flower clips! Check them out on the sidebar. If you'd like one, just send me a message with the flower name, or you can request a color scheme and I'll make it.

Each flower clippie is $5.
The flowers look adorable on anyone from babies to ladies!
They can go solo in hair, or attached to a hat or headband or scarf or belt...

I'll be creating and updating them frequently, so check back to see more.

Flowers are all unique, and will go first come, first served.

8 comments:

Krista said...

Okay, this is my order 1-strawberry fields 2- strawberry lemonade 3- enchanted 4- orange blossom. Let me know when I can pick them up (and then I will have an excuse to buy matching outfits.)

Maryann said...

Those are so beautiful Andrea!What a fun hobbie!!

Annie P said...

Love them.

Todd and Megan said...

Those are awesome...

McKinlay Family said...

Amazing Andrea pulls out yeat another talent. You are awesome.

Let's go play soon. Seriously.

Jane said...

Those are beautiful, yet another talent from Andrea!

Krista said...

Absolutely love them. We are going through new school clothes to see what will match. Thanks again!

Janna said...

So cute!