Friday, June 26, 2009

Beat It

I have always been a fan of MICHAEL JACKSON's 80's music, so I am honoring his memory by playing my favorite song of his.

Sometimes I'm just so glad that I am NOT a musical icon (or famous period, for that matter), because so many seem to die tragically & early. (Of course, if the rich & famous could"Just Say No" it'd help.)

Not that I can sing or act or anything... But I do like to pretend sometimes that I can MOONWALK and TWIRL and do that high "He He" thing that only MICHAEL JACKSON can do.

So, Mr. Jackson, in death you become a legend. (Ignoring whatever crap you may or may not have been up to in the last 10 years.)

(What will you look like in the resurrection?)

3 comments:

Krista said...

One more thing we have in common. Love Micheal! (Musically, personally is another story....)

Janna said...

Loved your last sentence!

Alisa said...

I was a big MJ fan. And, yes, you can borrow the table and chairs--we can just hand them over the fence.