Thursday, April 23, 2009

WHERE'S BABY??!!



Yes, there is a BABY in that bed! This is the sight that greeted me as I walked into Bella's room to get her from her crib.

What the.........!!!

Mommy experienced: Immediate FREAKING panic attack, babble of insanity streaming forth from my mouth... before spying her big hazel eyes and little hand rising up out of the mist, along with the sweetest sounding "ma-ma-ma-ma". Be still my racing heart, she is alive!

I was seriously so torn between laughing or smacking the kids. Humor won this one, as I ran out of the room to get my camera.

Hmmm... new poster child for campaign... "What NOT to put into crib with baby."

4 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my, it was a cute thought by those sweet little kids.

Kristi said...

I always say (but don't always follow), don't get mad, get the camera! Your family sure is cute!

Krista said...

Bella is so cute, easily mistaken for a doll! I love that even though you know she is in there you still have a hard time seeing her. Kudos for getting the camera instead of getting angry.

Joni said...

This is hilarious, never a dull moment with three kids, huh? Bella looks so cute in there, it reminds me of E.T. movie when E.T. is hiding in all the stuffed animals.