Thursday, February 19, 2009

SpongeBob???

Okay, I tried to avoid it for as long as possible, and swore my family would NEVER watch it, but alas, my kids are addicted to SpongeBob Squarepants!

I used to think this show was like Simpsons, a little crass, inappropriate, and too old for little kids. But in all honesty, it's not at all like that - it's actually quite clever and funny, totally G-rated, tastefully humorous, and just right for my children's entertainment. I don't know how someone came up with this show, but I have to give it 2-thumbs-up for delightful family entertainment.

I somewhat shamefully admit that I have become a fan of that silly yellow sponge that lives in a pineapple under the sea.

3 comments:

McKinlay Family said...

I Heart Spogebob too. He just makes me laugh and laugh. Just plain silliness.

Burts said...

I never understood why people are against spongebob because I think it is one of the funniest shows on tv. Cracks me up!

Alisa said...

Cute, cute blog. Oh, and I don't mind SpongeBob either. My dad was at our house once when the kids were watching it and he said he thinks watching it will make kids dumb. I guess it is all about moderation.