Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Love Knows No Bounds...

This Valentines, as I think about the word "LOVE," I am filled with wonder at my life and what I have been given. I am so blessed, I cannot imagine my life any other way than it is now, for it is complete and perfect.

I marvel at the sweet miracle of my children. I am amazed at the pure and unconditional love that my heart swells with, which I never knew possible until I had my precious angels (for children indeed are angels among us). I am consumed with a love so deep for my husband and children, it is without end.

I truly cherish my family - they are
my love, my world, my life, always and forever.







Thoughts on Motherhood...
"There is no one perfect way to be a good mother. Each situation is unique. Each mother has different challenges, different skills and abilities, and certainly different children. What matters is that a mother loves her children deeply and, in keeping with the devotion she has for God and her husband, prioritizes them above all else."
----Elder M. Russell Ballard

3 comments:

Alissa said...

Jordan is beautiful! She looks so much like you, it blows me away.

Todd and Megan said...

Your children are beautiful! I am so glad that you are happy! I am so anxious to be a mother...hopefully soon as residency is nearing to an end!

Krista said...

Oh, beautiful family. Why can't you live four houses away anymore. I miss walking over to see you. You are a great example to me of being an exceptional wife and mother. Happy Valentines Day! (I have been listening to Linkin Park a lot lately too. This is, by far, one of their best songs.)