Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Salute...

To all mothers of five (or more!)........... I SALUTE YOU.
To all mothers of twins (or more!).......... I SALUTE YOU.
To all mothers of handicapped or wayward children ........... I SALUTE YOU.

YOU ARE AMAZING!! I don't know how you do it. This past week has made me empathize with you.

I am so glad for my three wonderful children, and so glad they came to me healthy and one at a time! I even still want MORE kids!! (Erik's hyperventilating.)

Children are such a blessing from Heaven to us mothers (and we need all the Heavenly help we can get to care for them!)

3 comments:

Krista said...

Did Owen and Paige get to go home? I am just wondering why you are (already) saying you still want more. I thought it would take a week or two of being back to the Bengtzen 5 instead of the Bengtzen 7.

Natalie said...

You are awesome that you still want more after this week! I have to tell you, your blog is better birth control for me than my IUD! ;)

Joni said...

You are hilarious, 5 kids would definately be hard. You are a trooper. You deserve a night out.