Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Leg Lamp






Erik has some pretty crazy teenage nephews who thought it'd be way cool to get their dad and uncle matching mini leg lamps for Christmas. These boys even built little crate boxes labelled "Fragile" for Erik and his brother to open! To make it even better, our little 2 year old Aidan sat in Erik's lap stroking the black-netted-stocking leg! I'm not even kidding - it was straight out of "A Christmas Story!" I felt just like the mom, who had to slap the kids' hands off the curvy leg!

4 comments:

Evie said...

I have THAT LAMP, it is my FAVORITE Christmas decoration, so enjoy!!! I can see the "lust" in Aidan's eyes...;)

KRISTA said...

That is awesome!

Jen Love said...

That is the absolute best! I can totally picture one of my boys doing that! we need to get Aidan and Banks together to play. So, next Christmas, I want to drive by your house and see the lamp front and center in your window!

Amber said...

That is so cool. Wayne had never even seen the movie until this year. I about died when he finally saw the leg lamp part. That sounds like a christmas gift idea for next year!