Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wasted Space



This thing is the biggest waste of space and eyesore in my house (besides the playroom - but that's another story for another post). How do you decorate around it? How do you make it look good in your master bedroom? How do you use it??

We've had this thing for a couple years now - bought to entice me to exercise because running hurts my knees. I think I can count on my hands how many times I've actually sat on that seat and put my feet on the pedals.

The cat sits on it more than I do. As if she gets anything out of the view by the window! She does poke her claws in the seat padding. Maybe I could try that - at least my fingers would get a workout. I still say the bed two feet away is more comfortable to plop down on.

The kids sit on it more than I do. They actually fight over who gets to sit on it and "exercise." Why can't I seem to get that excited over it?!

I'd much rather sit at my computer and blog.

4 comments:

Burts said...

Me to!!! With a great big diet coke!

Jane said...

I totally hear you and can relate. Ours is gathering dust as we speak.

Evie said...

Just drape some garland of some kind on it....

KRISTA said...

I am NOT showing Dave this post. I have been trying to talk him into getting me one for months. His argument is it will sit just like the treadmill - at least they would be a matching set.