Monday, October 27, 2008

Soakin' in the Sun

Today Jordan was playing outside with friends and came in complaining it was too hot and she wanted to wear her swimsuit. I'm thinking, "Didn't I pack that thing away months ago??" But I hadn't, so out she ran in her swimsuit to play in the sprinklers, on October 27. I love it!

(Sorry to the neighbors whose kids saw this and begged to get into their swimsuits so they could play in our sprinklers! I know 70 degrees isn't exactly hot weather, but who's complaining?!))



4 comments:

Jill O said...

Isn't this weather fabulous? I love it. Especially the beautiful leaves.
Love the pictures by the way. The lighting is great.

Maryann said...

I am loving that it is 70 degrees! I am hoping it will be nice at least for Halloween. It would be nice just to be able to walk around and not feel like "We better hurry up since it's so cold!" Here's to a nice night on Halloween!

AllieSun said...

This is something my girls would totaly try to talk me into.

I tagged you on my blog.

Liz said...

Maybe we could talk the HOA to keep the pool open just a little bit longer. I'm sure we could squeeze at least one more day of swimming out. I already miss our lazy days by the pool.