Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Time to go to the pumpkin patch on the quest for the perfect pumpkin this year...


Jordan & Cousin Owen search for the biggest pumpkin in the patch.


Erik & Aidan try to stay warm (poor kid stood there shivering the whole time.)


Andrea & Bella bundled in blankies. She picked out the smallest pumpkin in the patch.


A wonderful family night (the kids were so cold & tired afterward, they fell asleep immediately when we got home - nights like these don't get any better!)

5 comments:

Burts said...

How fun. I am taking my kids tonight, I cant wait.

VOTE FOR DELL!!!
Just kidding:)

AllieSun said...

How funny, I just barly put a post up about our Night at the pumpkin patch. Your family is too cute. Who does Owen belong too?

Liz said...

K. I can't wait to see some incredible jack-o-lanterns on your porch soon...

Jenny said...

Sounds like so much fun, I'll bet you guys got the perfect pumpkins!! Protect those pumpkins there is crazy people out there that come on holidays and put reindeer on other reindeer and who knows what else? There are some crazy people out there.

KRISTA said...

So much fun! Are you going to carve them or paint & decorate? I can't wait to see the finished product.