Friday, September 5, 2008

Sick Day

What is it with school season and catching colds?! I swear our house is constantly fighting some invisible GERM force. We're armed with Children's Tylenol, Ibu, Nighttime Cold, hand sani, vitamins, kleenex, blankies, bubble baths, etc... Jordan's only been going to preschool for 3 weeks and we're battling our second illness! (And of course, it rages through all the kids, at least.) I guess it's a good thing I'm not pregnant this season (last year really sucked - I swear my head never cleared.)

5 comments:

Annie P said...

Hate that. We are praying it doesn't come our way. But two things I swear by - I run a humidifier in my kids rooms pretty much all year but definitely through the sick season. And, I make my kids drink airborne 2-3x a week. We call it potion. I drink that immunefizz and it saves me. I don't really have proof but we do seem to survive alright.

Liz said...

The dreaded cold bug has hit our house too - and it took me down! So, the reason we haven't see each other is probably because everyone over here is either puking or hacking their heads off...

Jane said...

I'm sorry, I hope you are all feeling better fast. I just made a huge batch of chicken noodle soup for our enrichment tomorrow, I should bring you a big pot. When you are all feeling better lets all get together!

KRISTA said...

You were sick too much last year. Take more vitamin C so we can get together.

The Snow's said...

With preschool and sickness Holly is missing Jordan. Crazy! Glad that everyone seems back to normal, for now!