Thursday, September 11, 2008

Flowers Galore!

I've gotta hand it to Cathy from Demi-Do's that she creates the BEST flower clips I have ever seen! They are so fun, colorful, and just beautiful! I am sooooo impressed by her creativity and design. Absolutely amazing stuff! Also, way cute hats, scarfs, gloves, headbands........
Her website is www.demi-dos.com although it doesn't have even close to the assortment and beauty of the real thing. I mean, the lady probably had 300 flowers at my house the other night, not to mention ALL the other darling accessories.
Here's a sampling of what I got:



Love it!!

4 comments:

McKinlay Family said...

I am so mad! I totally forgot to come. I have no memory of things anymore. I even put the invite on my fridge. My loss. I hope it was fun. I think you are awesome.

Amber said...

How cute. I'm sorry I couldn't make it. Nights are so bad for me these days. I hope you had a great night. I want to see all your new pretties soon. We need to play!!

Jane said...

I am sorry I missed it, she has such cute stuff. James had pictures after his football game then we went to dinner. I just got home to late to leave again, had to get the kiddos settled and read to. I hope you will be at free breakfast in the morning, if so I will see you there.

KRISTA said...

I am green with envy. WOW! Dave probably didn't come home on time on purpose. Can you believe he thinks I spend too much money? Adorable.