Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ballerina and Batman


We like to dress up like this - but we scream and run when mom tries to dress us in our "normal" clothes. Jordan usually goes out in her pajamas (that's my girl!) while Aidan is mismatched in his daily picks (he usually requires "pocket pants" and a spiderman shirt (which we only have one hand-me-down of). Today it was a "football hat," which I had no idea of what he was talking about, presented him with every hat I could find, and none of them worked, so he cried for half an hour about it.) I think I'll establish uniforms for my house so there's no dilemma.

6 comments:

Burts said...

I love that they will play together, mine just fight all day!

Jane said...

They look darling, they always do. Don't you just love it when your kids play happily together? Nothing makes me happier to hear them laughing and playing all together.

Annie P said...

My kids are the same way. Why can't they just want to wear what I pick out? Uniforms do help for school. BTW - my kids go to Navigator Pointe Academy - a charter school in West Jordan.
Gavin cried the other day for a good half hour (about me cutting his finger nails). After the 30 minutes he said, "Why am I crying?" Love it.

The Snow's said...

See, this is why Holly gets along so well with your children! I have a hard time keeping the girls in normal clothes all day. Lately Allison just wants to wear her nightgown all day. At least I can get Holly dressed in the morning. What she will be wearing later in the day is anyones guess.

Liz said...

This reminds me - what are we doing for dance??? Ashley wants to take tap but I want to see what you guys do.

KRISTA said...

Don't worry what they are wearing until they start switching roles. Although, Aiden would probably be a cute ballerina.