Saturday, August 30, 2008

Midnight Sun

To my fellow Twilight friends,
You all need to check out the latest about Midnight Sun on Stephenie Meyer's website. I am so very sad that she is discontinuing the project. But a partial draft of 264 pages is available to read by link on her website. We all need to send Little, Brown publishers some fan-mail to get them to encourage her to finish it! It is such an interesting, revealing, and even more romantic version of Twilight. I have to say that if this book is ever finished and published, it will totally be my favorite over the first 3! (Breaking Dawn is my very favorite.)

5 comments:

KRISTA said...

I love that it is not just me. If there was a great friends version of imprinting we so were meant to find each other.

Burts said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! You have no idea how excited I have been for this book!!

Jill O said...

Is this the Edward point of view one?

KRISTA said...

I hope you are up! Look at Stephenie's web-site, particularly the last paragraph of the FAQ's for Breaking Dawn. How dissapointing.

The Snow's said...

Ok, I just finished reading the 260 pages that Stephanie Meyers posted on her website. Wow! That would be a great book. I would really like her to finish it. I think she went into more detail about what Edward was thinking than she even did for Bella. I had the Twilight book out and was comparing as I read. It was great! I sure hope she will finish it.